· Set up day/time is May 2 from 6 am until 945 am at this time all walkways and isles should be cleared and ready for when doors open at 10 am.
· Convention hours are 10 am till 5 pm.
· PARKING: There will be parking spots on the street on the side of the building. It will be paid for and blocked off. There are about 18 spots that we can block off. These spots are first come first serve. Once all these spots are taken there will be loading spots to unload but you will need to park elsewhere. There is a free parking structure across the street (park on the upper levels that are good for 24 hours)
· There will be no drapes separating spaces. This is being done to help keep vendor space cost down.
· Your spot does not include any tables. This is being done to try to keep vendor cost down. Tables can be rented at an additional cost. (must be ordered 3 weeks prior to the event)
· Table Level One is located under the balcony of the venue, Due to this fact and hanging lights we recommend making sure that if your display happens to be taller than 6-1/2' you don't choose one of these locations. Height at any other area will not be an issue.
· The Venue has 4 tiers in the main hall. Each tier is separated anywhere from 4-6 steps. There will be ramps from Section 1 to Section 2 and from Section 2 to Section 3.
· No replica or real guns, knives, swords or blades of any kind are allowed to be sold.
· We are an all age event, so please no adult-oriented material.
· No tobacco/vape/alcohol related products can be sold.
· No tobacco/vape usage inside the facility.
· If you break ANY of these rules you will be asked to remove any/all items that are in violation. If you do not cooperate the matter will be handled by having you escorted from the event.
· Once a booth is paid for you are committing to be a vendor. The are NO REFUNDS given for any reason if you choose to cancel.
· If you do not follow the Vending Rules and are removed from the venue you will not receive a refund.